For those of you who have not tried Glossier products, you are definitely missing out! Glossier was founded in 2014 and has skyrocketed ever since. Their brand is said to be inspired by people and is comprised of easy-to-use skincare and makeup. I can definitely attest to that! I have had a positive experience with their products and they are geared for what I would typically use for an everyday kind of makeup.
Not only are their products high quality and not intimidating, but their locations and customer service are outstanding. I had the opportunity to visit their New York flagship store back in 2017 and recently their Miami pop-up shop in Wynwood. Both locations are extremely welcoming and allow you to comfortably engage with their products. I’m so happy they decided to set up a pop-up here in Miami (sadly, just until May 5th!) because it allowed me to have some more one-on-one play time with their products. Also, the shop is beautifully decorated. It’s aesthetic is inspired by Miami’s signature art deco and tropical fruits like mangos (because who doesn’t love mangos! 🥭) to celebrate their newest Balm Dotcom Mango flavor.
Here’s my little collection of Glossier products:
Perfecting Skin Tint
- I snagged this beauty at their Miami pop-up shop. I am obsessed! It is so natural looking and very easy to apply.
- Perfect for this Miami weather, or any other location where it’s Summer all year round! The formula is so comfortable, I barely feel like I’m wearing makeup.
- It is the perfect balance of breathable formula and slight coverage to help my skin look even-toned.
- It applies best with a foundation brush. Pro tip: you don’t wan’t to use a beauty sponge to apply this kind of product. The product is so thin and sheer that the sponge will completely absorb it.
- BEST no-makeup concealer, hands down! On days when I don’t want to wear makeup or I’m just downright lazy, I rely on my Glossier concealer to cover my new mom dark circles.
- The formula is very thin, dewy and blendable. I simply take my ring finger, dip it in the pot and I smoothly blend it underneath my eyes. I do set it with a tiny bit of powder, but that’s just my personal preference!
- A little goes a long way! I have used it quite a bit and I have barely made a dent on it.
- I tend to have a love-hate relationship with glosses. I’ll go a while without wearing one and then I come across a formula I actually enjoy. This is one of them.
- It looks like liquid glass on the lips. Has a beautiful shine without feeling overly sticky and uncomfortable.
Balm Dotcom – Universal Skin Salve
- The beauty of this product is in its versatility! This is a hydrating lip balm and skin salve that you can apply anywhere. Chapped lips? Dry elbows? Dry cuticles? Their Balm Dotcom can tackle just about any problem area needing some extra nourishment.
- They come in 7 different flavors; these two are incredible. You literally feel like you’re holding an actual mango and a coconut.
- Serums are more effective at delivering active ingredients into your skin. This one in particular contains Niacinamide and Zinc to help soothe redness and clear out pores from impurities.
- I still have not decided how I feel about this product. I haven’t used it too consistently, but I mainly got it to help with some of the rosacea I get on my cheeks. I guess time will tell!
- I do like that the formula is a water-gel consistency and it dries fairly quickly. You must first cleanse and then apply this before moisturizer.
Have you tried any of these products? If so, what do you think of them?! Let me know if you have a personal favorite Glossier product I should try. 🙂
Till next time,